I’m a student in economics of cybersecurity at Delft University of Technology. I believe that on the open web, security and human rights are two sides of the same coin.
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find me on twitter and stay in touch.
- Event producer — Media lab SETUP
- Trainee — Taskforce International Cyber Policies, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands
- Trainee — Office of Marietje Schaake, Member of European Parliament
- Trainee — Data Protection Authority of the Netherlands. For BSc thesis research titled ‘What is the digital shadow of a Dutch family?’
- MSc Complex systems engineering, specializing in Economics of cybersecurity — Technical University Delft (current)
- BSc Information sciences — Utrecht University
- BSc Minor in Internet law — University of Leiden