I’m a PhD candidate at Delft University of Technology. My background is in public governance, software engineering, and internet law.
With a primarily emprical focus, the following is of interest in my research:
- Threat intelligence sharing
- CIIP network governance
- Threat attribution
- Collaborative security
- Vulnerability market incentives
As undergrad I interned at the following organizations:
- National Cyber Security Centre of the Netherlands
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands
- Office of Marietje Schaake, Member of European Parliament
- Data Protection Authority of the Netherlands
Let’s get in touch. Especially welcome are your experiences from practice, as well as any ideas on my research topics.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter.
Find me on twitter and stay in touch.